QuickStart - Designers
- Accessibility - accessibility, inclusiveness, and WCAG
- Design tools - recommended applications
- Fonts - downloads and links to other resources
- Logos - DNB brand logo
- Colors - color libraries downloads, recommendations
- UI guides - startup templates with grid, fonts, colors, symbols etc...
- Naming conventions - overview of we name things across code and design
- Design principles - in relation to designing digital UI's
- UI Resources - set of interface design resources
- Spatial System - spatial system used in Eufemia
What you should read from brand guidelines before starting to design for DNB
- Open Figma
- Make sure you are a member of the DNB UX team. If not, then contact a lead designer (https://eufemia.dnb.no/design-system/contact)
- When you click on the 'You' dropdown, you should see DNB Bank ASA as a team to choose from.
- Choose DNB Bank ASA
- Create a new file
- Add Eufemia library to your file by selecting the 'open book' icon on the top right of the Figma interface.
- This opens a new dialogue window. Choose Eufemia by toggling the switch:
- In preferences set your nudge amount to 8px - this will snap items to the 8px grid
- Add a layout grid and set it to 8px: