Beside the peer dependencies, there are no specific technical requirements only that it is highly recommended to use a compiling process with tree shaking in place.
The hard part of a living design system
The hard part of a living design system, like Eufemia, is not to create black holes and choosing ways to make maintainability of user experience hard and complex. To address this challenge and give more insight and thoughts, read on about maintainability.
Why is React a good choice:
- Declarative and functional
- Immutable structure
- Centralization of code that should work in context (Concepts like, write code like reading a book)
- Can be used both with a JAM stack, CSR and SSR (SPA) with the same code base (App)
- Flexible frontend stack to create the best user experience, depending on the solution and their needs
- Can be tailored to different conventions and guidelines
To use the styles
This library works perfectly together with any styling techniques, like Styled Components (Emotion), CSS Modules or SASS/LESS. You simply consume ready to use CSS files and CSS Custom Properties (CSS variables).